Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If I'm given $500 dollars.....

If I'm given $500, I would spree on:



Samsung L830 Digital Camera Black
USD $169.95 + USD $38 (Shipping) = USD $207.95 (SGD $284.247)
URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/Samsung-L830-Digital-Camera-8-1MP-3xOpt-BLACK-A35_W0QQitemZ280224363752QQihZ018QQ
categoryZ146258QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem





Doraemon 5.5" Plush Doll
USD $9.99 + USD $7.99(Shipping) = USD $17.98 (SGD $24.5905)
URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/Doraemon-5-5-Plush-Doll-R-Japanese-Anime-Manga-NEW_W0QQitemZ290227615306QQihZ019QQcategoryZ106887
QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem





PEARL XYLOPHONE WITH EXTRAS
USD $85.38 + USD $21.00(Shipping) = USD$106.38 (SGD $145.411)
URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-XYLOPHONE-WITH-EXTRAS_W0QQitemZ260236878176QQihZ016QQcategory
Z41458QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem





Beauty and the Beast DVD Platinum Edition
USD $16.18 + USD $6.99 (Shipping) = USD $23.17 (SGD $31.6711)
URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/beauty-and-the-beast-dvd-movie_W0QQitemZ250243109715QQihZ015QQcategory
Z617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem



Disclaimer: Due to that the URL is too long, if you want to visit the page, please copy the URL into your explorer URL bar.

Total Spent: SGD $485.9196

The currency rates were taken on Tuesday 06 May 2007.

United States Dollars : Singapore Dollars
1 USD = 1.36690 SGD : 1 SGD = 0.731582

Currency Converter can be found from:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

Labels:


9:08 PM